PHOENIX CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL, 1919 E. Thomas Road, 20th Street and 51 (Squaw Peak Parkway), Phoenix, Arizona, 85016
- Thursday April 27, 2017 @ 10:30 am (Meet in the Main Lobby @ at 10:15
- Hospital Contacts-
- Representing Racing For Kids will be IndyCar driver Mikail Aleshin driving for Schmidt Peterson Motorsports.
- Mikail will spend time with the kids at the ABC Supply Showcar. He will then proceed into the hospital and visit children bedside. He will sign his autograph cards and distribute Racing For Kids baseball caps and Wikki Stix.
- Racing For Kids will present a “Fregin Flyer” wagon to the hospital that has been specially outfitted with an IV pole for ease in transporting bedridden children.
- Mr. J. Patrick Wright, Executive Director of Racing For Kids and Dr. William Pinsky, Founder of Racing For Kids will also attend the visit. Mr. Wright’s cell # 317-710-1532
- Lia Steinberg – Media Relations Office # 602-571-0326
11th ANNUAL RACING FOR KIDS TO THE HILL, Wednesday, August 30, 2017, Northern Trust Bank 120 Kercheval Avenue, Grosse Pointe Farms, MI Call 313.882.3403